Click to Home
Go To Search
Online Services
My name (or address) is incorrect. What needs to be done?
Any misspelling of names or address corrections may be submitted to the Trustee's Office in writing; we must have the signatures of all property owners. Once received, this information is forwarded to the Assessor's Office. Please visit the Correct or Change Owner page for additional information.

General Information

Show All Answers

1. My name (or address) is incorrect. What needs to be done?
2. The ownership is incorrect. What needs to be done?
3. How do I calculate my taxes?
4. How are my tax dollars used?
5. I filed bankruptcy. How does it affect my taxes?
6. I own a mobile home and received a bill for a year in which I did not live at the property location. Do I owe this bill?
7. What is the Shelby County property tax rate?
8. Which Internet browsers may be used to make an online payment?
9. Why does the Shelby County Trustee pursue legal action against property owners who do not pay taxes?
10. How often will the lawsuit list be updated?
11. Are these property owners who are delinquent on current taxes ONLY or is it cumulative?